The Feast at Lele Luau
Treat yourself to an authentic paradise experience in Lele (Lahaina), complete with traditional dances like the hula and haka. A full five-course meal jam-packed with scrumptious offerings will leave your tummy full and content.
Settle in to your intimate table allowing panoramic views of the ocean, sunset, and mountains of West Maui. Go on a mouthwatering Polynesian tour of the senses and sit back as the show takes you across Hawaii and the Pacific Island nations of Aotearoa, Tahiti, and Samoa.
(This menu is subject to change without notice.)
Traditional Polynesian Staples – Banana and sweet potato chips served with a tropical ginger and Ogo seaweed salsa
- Hawaii Imu Roasted Kalua Pig – Pork seasoned with Hawaiian salt, cooked in an underground oven, shredded and served on steamed cabbage
- Pohole Ferns Shoots and Heart of Palm Salad – Tossed in a light vinaigrette dressing, fresh island fish with mango sauce and fruit salsa
- Aotearoa (New Zealand) Duck Salad – Shredded duck on Kula greens, bean sprouts, and carrots with Poha berry dressing
- Kuku Patties – Maori fishcake with fresh fish, shrimp and scallops, served on a honey corn relish
- Harore Kumara – Roasted mushrooms, sweet potato and onion, sautéed in soy and garlic
- Tahiti Fafa – Chicken wrapped in taro leaf, steamed in coconut milk
- Lemongrass and Ginger E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw fish marinated in lime juice and coconut milk with tomatoes, carrots, onions, cucumber
- Cilantro Scallops on the Shell – Baked scallops with sweet potato and spinach in a lobster cream sauce topped with bread crumbs
- Samoa Supasui – Grilled flank steak marinated in a soy-ginger guava glaze
- Palusami – Breadfruit and squash cooked in young taro leaf and coconut cream shrimp, avocado
- 5-course Polynesian meal
- Fresh flower lei
- Mai Tai greeting
- Open bar
Approximately 3 hours
April 1 – September 30: Daily; 6 PM – 9 PM
October 1 – March 31: Daily; 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Children ages 2 and younger receive complimentary admission.
505 Front St., Lahaina, HI
Located beachside of the 505 Front Street Galleria in Lahaina, HI20.868105 -156.675199
Terms & Conditions
This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of this Activity. Otherwise the product is 100% non-refundable and non-transferable.
The Feast at Lele is truly amazing!
Reviewer name: Pili S.
Created on: 2012-05-21
The Feast at Lele is truly amazing! They only seat about 150 people. From the start to finish it truly is a feast for your senses. You are greeted with fresh orchid flower lei and Mai Tais or fruit juice upon arrival. You are then personally escorted to your private table. The meal is not buffet but a five course meal plated from IOS restaurant and brought to your table. The show begins around sunset with the food a dance of Hawai`i, then the food and dance of Aotearoa (New Zealand), then the food and dance of Tahiti! Final course is a desert tray with chocolate truffles, and fresh fruit. The bar includes blender cocktails as well as fine wines and top shelf alcohol. The setting is magnificent! You are facing the ocean watching sunset and the show. This is one the best table service luaus I have ever been to! Great for clients celebrating a special occasion.