ATV Tour With Valley of Fire
Experience the Mojave Desert from a unique perspective—from the back of your personal ATV as you ride across the cinnamon-colored dunes on an extensive private trail system.
Looking for that perfect ATV Tour Las Vegas? This is the Las Vegas ATV Tour that started it all! Kick up a little sand on this Las Vegas ATV tour, and you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime
Experience the Southwest Desert on the ultimate Off Road All Terrain Vehicle Tour on this private Trail System, located just 1 hour from Las Vegas.The view from the top of the Mesa is great, with a clear view of the backside of the Valley of Fire State Park, and Lake Mead, off in the distance
You’ll be riding the ATV on Sand Dunes, Sand Stones, Washes and Gullies, with lots of twists, turns, and hills to keep you on your toes.The wide open spaces, sand dunes and awesome desert scenery make this the tour to take to experience that wide open, let it all out Off Road Feeling.
This tour also includes a stop at the Valley of Fire State Park, where you will have time for exploring, pictures, and sightseeing. The Valley of Fire is Nevada’s Oldest State Park and the scenery simply can’t be described adequately: Towering Red Rocks, Sandstone Cliffs, and the most amazing rock formations anywhere.
- Guided ATV adventure
- Safety operations orientation
- ATV rental
- Helmets and goggles
- Roundtrip transportation from select Las Vegas hotels
7 AM (May 15th–September 14th); from select Las Vegas hotels
9 AM (September 15th–May 14th); from select Las Vegas hotels
- 16 or older, with driver’s license, to operate ATV/UTV
- Under 18 must have parent or Guardian
- FOOTWEAR: No high heels, sandals, flip flops, or open toed shoes. Sturdy shoes, sneakers or boots only.
- Minimum 2 to operate any tour
- Reservations Required
- All participants must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
You will receive an email from a Local Expert Activity Specialist. You will be asked to provide the name of the hotel or resort at which you are staying, to confirm transfer reservation.
- Reservations cancelled 7+ days prior to tour date receive full refund.
- Reservations cancelled 3-6 days prior to tour date receive a 75% refund.
- Reservations cancelled 0-2 days prior to tour date and no shows on day of tour, receive no refunds
Terms & Conditions
This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 168 hours before the scheduled start of this Activity. Otherwise the product is 100% non-refundable and non-transferable.