Hike Haleakala Crater
Grandeur, majesty, vastness. Haleakala's energy is intense and ethereal, and it's absolutely silent.
- Hike into both ends of Haleakala; each environment is very different from the other, so both should be experienced for a full Crater picture.
- Two-mile hike at 8,000 ft. on a lava trail lined with rare native plant species.
- Another two-mile hike at the 10,000-foot summit where huge cinder cones dominate the desert-like, expansive scenery.
- Views stretch for miles in all directions.
- Lunch and snacks included.
Pick-ups start at 8:10 am from select hotels
It is recommended to wear sturdy shoes and layered clothing.
Must be at least 8 years of age
Terms & Conditions
This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of this Activity. Otherwise the product is 100% non-refundable and non-transferable.
All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.