Deluxe Island Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony
Coordinators make all arrangements prior to your arrival, from securing all vendors to assisting you with other wedding services including locating a formal wear company, flower selection, marriage licensing, and color coordination. Once you've made your selections, the coordinator orders and confirms all of the services. You just have to show up for your beautiful Maui Wedding! The ceremony
You have several sets of wedding vows to choose from and you may tailor them to your own spiritual needs and relationship. The ministers are non-denominational but you may arrange a minister from a particular church or sect (for an additional fee). Then, celebrate with a romantic sparkling juice toast for two in personalized engraved champagne flutes. Photo session
The additional digital photography session captures those precious spontaneous moments as well as traditional posed images under the golden light of a Maui sunset. You are guaranteed at least 80 resolution images on photo image CD.
- All pre-wedding arrangements and coordination fees
- Assistance with marriage licensing
- Licensed non-denominational minister
- Two (2) Hawaiian leis for bride and groom to exchange as part of ceremony
- Small French hand-tied bouquet of mixed tropical flowers for bride
- Commemorative copy of your ceremony
- Keepsake Hawaiian motif certificate of marriage
- Guaranteed 80 or more high resolution images on photo image CD
- Sparkling juice toast for two to four (2-4) served in personally engraved Champagne flutes
Terms & Conditions
This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of this Activity. Otherwise the product is 100% non-refundable and non-transferable.